The College of Dietitians of Manitoba (the College) conducts the registration process in English and French only. You must:
- Complete your application forms in English or French
- Submit your required documents in English or French, or as notarized translations
- Complete a language proficiency test, if applicable (see below)
A notarized translation means that a qualified person such as a notary public, lawyer, or university official has signed and stamped the document to verify the translation.
The Immigrant Centre provides free notary public services for permanent Manitoba residents.
Language Proficiency Tests
You require a language proficiency test if:
- English or French are NOT your first language; or
- You completed your degree in a language other than French or English
If your test results are required for Step 1: IEP Application, the testing agency will supply you with a written record of your test results. You must submit the results to the College with your application.
- Internet-based Test (IBT): TOEFL
- Minimum total score of 83 on internet-based examination
- No sub test score lower than 19
- Minimum score of 26/30 in speaking portion
- International English Language Testing System (IELTS)
- Minimum total score of 6.5 in each component
- Minimum overall band score of 7
- Canadian Test of English for Scholars and Trainees (CanTEST)
- Minimum of 4.5 in each component
- Canadian Language Benchmark (CLB)
- Minimum of 8 in each category
French > welarc.net