Step 1: IEP Application
To apply for initial registration with the College of Dietitians of Manitoba (the College):
- Complete the IEP Application Form (pdf or online)
IEP Application Guide.pdf
IED Application Form
- Pay the application fees
- Gather your required documents*, including:
- Proof of language proficiency test (if applicable)
- Criminal record check certificates
- Official transcripts or notarized translations
- Official letter or notarized translation from internship director stating that you have completed an internship and detailed description of the program content
- Course descriptions
- Completion of the Practical Experience Summary Form
- Submit your application package (the above items) to the College
See a complete list of required documents at the back of the IEP Application Form.
You must submit all required documents within 30 days of submitting your IEP Application Form. If you require more than 30 days, please inform the College.
You must instruct your credential assessment agency to send your assessment results directly to the College. Ensure that the results are delivered within the 30-day time limit.
The College will send your IEP Application results by mail within eight weeks. Your results may be:
|Do you meet the academic requirements?||Do you meet the training requirements?||Result/Next Step|
|Yes or No||The College is unsure||
The College will invite you to attend a panel interview in order to assess your practical skills.
|No||No||Go to Step 2: Academic Upgrade|
|Yes||No||Go to Step 3: Dietetic Intern|
Note: This scenario is rare. Usually, applicants who do NOT meet the academic requirements also do NOT meet the training requirements.
|Go to Step 2: Academic Upgrade|
|Yes||Yes||Go to Step 4: Graduate Dietitian|