Criminal Record Checks
You must complete criminal record checks and provide original copies of your criminal record check certificates with your IEP Application. The College of Dietitians of Manitoba (the College) will photocopy the certificates and return them to you by mail.
The criminal record check certificates must NOT be older than six months.
If you have been in Canada for one year or more:
- Contact your local Royal Canadian Mounted Police (RCMP) or the Winnipeg Police Service and provide a criminal record check with:
- Vulnerable sector check
- Contact the Government of Manitoba to provide the following checks:
- Adult abuse registry check; and
- Child abuse registry check
If you have been in Canada for less than one year:
- Contact the appropriate law enforcement agency in the country that you have immigrated from
- Provide a criminal record check based on a nationwide search