If audited, you must verify your participation in activities that you submitted with renewal. Verification of activities might include, but is not limited to, combinations of the following:
- Course certificate, registration receipt, verification of participation
- Listing of references/resources used, and summary of findings
- Course outline or program
- Copies of materials/presentations developed
- Meeting date(s) and topic summary of journal club/study group
Remember to keep all documentation current and available for review by the College.
You must retain your Continuing Competence Program documentation for seven years.