If audited, you must verify your participation in activities that you submitted with renewal. Verification of activities might include, but is not limited to, combinations of the following:
- Course certificate, registration receipt, verification of participation
- Listing of references/resources used, and summary of findings
- Course outline or program
- Copies of materials/presentations developed
- Meeting date(s) and topic summary of journal club/study group
Further information as to what is required with your audit submission, can be found on the Point Allocation Guidelines
Remember to keep all documentation current and available for review by the College.
You must retain your Continuing Competence Program documentation for seven years.