Other CDN Regulator
To become registered as a Registered Dietitian with the College of Dietitians of Manitoba (the College):
- Complete the Registration Form (online or pdf)
Registration Form – Other Canadian Regulator
- Pay the application fee
- Pay the registration fee
- Gather your required documents:
- Copy of your current resume
- Original criminal record checks, adult and child abuse registry checks. All checks must be current and within six months of application. Please be aware that only original documents are acceptable for application for registration with the College. If you order your criminal record check online from the Winnipeg Police Service, you must choose the College of Dietitians of Manitoba as the receiving agency to allow the College to receive the document directly in its official form. Otherwise, the document that is available for you to print out will be stamped with the word “VOID” and is not acceptable to the College.
- Proof of identity and current legal name, such as a passport or drivers licence
- Submit your application package (above items) to the College
Learn more > Time & Costs
Please contact the dietetic regulatory body in your home province and request a verification of registration to be sent to CDM to confirm that you are registered in good standing. Your home province will also provide us with your transcripts, internship verification, and CDRE results.
The College will contact you by mail within 4-6 weeks to inform you of your application results. As a Registered Dietitian, you must fulfill the responsibilities of all registered members, including: