Dietitians work in a variety of settings, such as community health centres, hospitals, clinics and private practice. Please use the menu on the left to locate dietitians who practice in specific areas.
Dietitians are regulated health professionals who must be registered with the College of Dietitians of Manitoba (the College) to practice in Manitoba.
To verify your Dietitian’s registration status, please use Licence Check > Dietitian Registry. This easy-to-use tool is intended to help members of the public identify whether a person providing services as a dietitian in Manitoba is registered with the College of Dietitians of Manitoba and whether there are any conditions or restrictions on that dietitian’s practice.
Categories of Registration
There are three registration categories in Manitoba as follows:
- A student who meets the academic requirements of the College
- Is enrolled in a Canadian accredited internship/practicum program
- Is supervised by a Registered Dietitian
- Has completed a Canadian accredited internship/practicum program
- Is waiting to write the Canadian Dietetic Registration Examination (CDRE)
- Has some restrictions on their licence to practise
- Has met the academic and internship requirements
- Has passed the CDRE