The College of Dietitians of Manitoba (the College) is a regulatory body. We are not an education facility.
The College protects the public by regulating the practice of dietetics in Manitoba. To fulfill our mandate, we:
- Establish education standards
- Ensure that Dietitians meet the education standards
- Set the standards of practice for the delivery of safe, effective, and ethical services
- Ensure that Dietitians are competent
- Ensure that Dietitians practise in the public interest
Optimizing health and well-being for all Manitobans through excellence in nutrition practice.