Registration Terms and Conditions
- All registration fees are payable in Canadian funds.
- Payment can be made by VISA/Mastercard. Cheques can be sent with mailed renewal.
- Cash must be received directly at the office, during normal office hours.
- Registration fees are non-refundable and non-transferrable.
- Registration is from April 1 to March 31 annually. Any registration fees received after March 31, midnight is deemed late and a 35% late fee is automatically added to the renewal fee.
- A prorated fee system will be used only for those members who may be retiring within the renewal year or new applicants applying within a renewal year. This would include when a Graduate Dietitian changes membership status, upon completion of the CDRE. It will not be used for members on maternity, personal and/or medical leave. All members who are wishing a prorated fee for retirement or new applicants will be given a specific date of expiration where their membership will be permanently cancelled after that date.
- To calculate the prorated fee, the full fee of the College will be divided into 12 monthly portions. The following is an example of a pro-rated fee calculation:
TOTAL CDM FEE / 12 X # OF MONTHS FOR REGISTRATION TO MARCH 31 (YEAR END)
EXAMPLE: Member registering September 1: $375 / 12 months = $31.25 X 7 months = $218.75