All individuals seeking registration with CDM are required to pay the fees as established by the Council.
- All registrants are informed of, and required to pay the fees established by Council.
- The Registrar is responsible for collecting annual registration fees, late fees and reinstatement fees.
- All fee or monies payable to the College shall be considered paid:
- If payment is made in cash, on the date upon which the money is actually received at the offices of the College;
- If payment is made by VISA, MasterCard or other credit card accepted by the College; on the date upon which appropriate authorization is actually received at the offices of the College. Online payment options are available.
- If payment is made by cheque, the date of the cheque is actually received at the offices of the College, whichever is later, provided that the cheque is ultimately honoured on first presentation to the financial institution of the payer;
- If payment is made by money order, on the date upon which the money order is actually received at the offices of the College.
- Payment by any other means other than those specified above is not considered payment under this policy.
- Should a member leave prior to year end, rebate of their fees will not be provided.
- The currency of the College is in Canadian funds.